LawyerLoops Web Site Agreement:
Between Content LAWYERLOOPS INC. (“LawyerLoops.”) and User.
Your use of the LawyerLoops.Web site is conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Your access and use of the LAWYER LawyerLoops. Web site shall be deemed to indicate your acceptance of all such terms and conditions.
1. Proprietary Rights Notices
All contents of this Web site are: Copyright ©. All rights reserved.
(1) You acknowledge that:
(a) LawyerLoops. Web site contains information, communications, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sounds, court forms and other material and services (collectively “Content”);
(b) such Content is provided under license by LawyerLoops, other users, and its affiliates;
(c) at minimum LawyerLoops owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content;
(d LawyerLoops permits access to Content that is protected by copyrights, trade marks and other intellectual and proprietary rights (“Rights”);
(e) these Rights are valid and protected in all media and technologies existing now or later developed; and
(f) except as explicitly provided otherwise, this Agreement, applicable copyright and other laws govern your use of Content.
3. No Advice or Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF LAWYERLOOPS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE LAWYERLOOPS WEB SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PUPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. IN NO EVENT SHALL LAWYERLOOPS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE LAWYERLOOPS.WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE LAWYERLOOPS INC.WEB SITE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, LAWYERLOOPS LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAWYERLOOPS DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH THE LAWYERLOOPS.WEB SITE, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ELSEWHERE, AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTY LAWYERLOOPS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Information provided on LAWYERLOOPS believed to be reliable when posted. However, LAWYERLOOPS does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided. LAWYERLOOPS assumes no obligation to update the Information or advice on further developments concerning topics mentioned. Information contained on LAWYERLOOPS may contain typographical errors. Information provided may be changed without notice. Access to LAWYERLOOPS is provided on an “as is” basis. You should not assume that LAWYER LAWYERLOOPS will be error-free or that LAWYERLOOPS will operate without interruption.
LAWYERLOOPS disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions regarding use of LAWYERLOOPS or the information provided, including the representation that users will attract business through LAWYERLOOPS and all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, whether express or implied, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LawyerLoops, its affiliated companies, its employees, contractors, officers, directors and any one else connected to LawyerLoops from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from your use of the LawyerLoops Web site. LawyerLoops reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you under this Agreement. In such event, you shall have no further obligation to provide indemnification for such matter.
5. Infringement Notice
(1) LawyerLoops respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our members to do the same LawyerLoops may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
(2) If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the LawyerLoops service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify LawyerLoops by providing LawyerLoops copyright agent the following information:
(a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., Web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
(c) identification of the URL or other specific location on the LawyerLoops site where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
(d) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
(3) LawyerLoops agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Website can be reached as follows:
By e-mail, fill it out on the contact us link:
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing the following information:
Your E-mail Address:
Your Mailing Address:
Your Phone Number:
Identify the URL, Path or other specific location on the service where the allegedly infringing material is located:
Describe the allegedly infringed work, including (if available) the URL, Path or other specific location where the copyrighted work may be found for comparison:
Your relationship to the owner of the allegedly infringed work (e.g., owner, authorized representative):
By submitting a complaint, you represent, under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on such person’s behalf, and that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. Web Site Proprietary Rights Statement
(1) All materials on this site, including, without limitation, text, data, information, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, special games, surveys and special promotions, are protected by intellectual property rights owned and controlled either by LawyerLoops or its affiliates and subsidiaries, or by third parties who have licensed their material to LawyerLoops. Material from the LawyerLoops web site may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of LawyerLoops or except as specifically permitted on this Web site. Modification of material or use of material for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial, institutional or home use is a violation of copyrights and other intellectual property rights. The use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer is prohibited.
(2) The trade marks, logos and service marks that you see on this site are registered and unregistered marks of LawyerLoops or its affiliates and subsidiaries, or third parties who have licensed the use of such marks to LawyerLoops Nothing in this site grants any licence or right to use any marks displayed on this site without the written permission of the owner of the mark. Your misuse of the marks displayed on this site or any other content on this site is strictly prohibited.
(3) LawyerLoops makes no representation that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in locations other than Canada. Those who choose to access this site from locations outside Canada do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws apply.
(4) LawyerLoops welcomes your comments on our services, including the LawyerLoops web site. However, any notes, messages, billboard postings, ideas, suggestions or other material that you submit to LawyerLoops will become property of LawyerLoops. LawyerLoops is entitled to use any material that you submit for any type of use forever in any media whether known now or developed later. When you submit material to the LawyerLoops site, you agree that LawyerLoops has the right to publish the material for any use as outlined above including, but not limited to, promotional and advertising purposes, without compensation to you of any kind. As a result, we must ask that you do not send us any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas or artwork.
7. No Solicitation
(1) No part of the Site should be taken to constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or services. Some products or services mentioned on the Site may only be available in Ontario Canada.
(2) Any products or services mentioned on the Site are made available in accordance with Ontario laws in Canada.
8. No Endorsement
(1) The Site may contain links to other sites. These links are provided as references to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. These other sites were independently developed by parties other than LawyerLoops, and LawyerLoops does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained at such sites. In providing links to other sites, LawyerLoops is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites and does not see to control the content of, or maintain any type of editorial control over, such sites. A link to another site should not be construed to mean that LawyerLoops is affiliated or associate with, or is legally authorized to use any trade mark, trade name, logo or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the link or the description of the link to such other sites.
(2) The mention of another party or its product or service on the Site should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product or service.
9. No Liability
LawyerLoops is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage or any other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or in reliance on the information available on the Site, including any loss of use, lost data, lost business profits, business interruption, personal injury or any other pecuniary loss, whether the action is in contract, tort (including negligence) or other tortious action. LawyerLoops disclaims any liability for unauthorized use or reproduction of any portion of the Site.
10. Trade Marks
Certain words, phrases, names, designs or logos used on the Site may constitute trade marks, service marks or trade names of LawyerLoops or other entities. The display of any such marks or names on the Site does not imply that a licence has been granted by LawyerLoops or other entities.
11. Confidentiality Warning
Absent the use of encryption, the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. Internet e-mail is vulnerable to interception and forging. LawyerLoops will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information that you make to LawyerLoops through the Internet, or that you expressly or implicitly authorize the LawyerLoops to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information.
12. Computer Viruses
While every effort is made to ensure that all information provided at LawyerLoops does not contain computer viruses, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and should ensure that you have a complete and current backup of the applicable items of information contained on your computer system. You should pay specific attention to some of the newer viruses that have been written to automatically execute when an infected word processing document is loaded into certain word processing programs.
13. Conformance with Law
(1) You agree that your use of LawyerLoops shall not violate any applicable local, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law. Some jurisdictions may have restrictions on the use of the Internet by their residents.
(2) You agree not to impersonate another person in your use of the Site or the sending of any e-mail to an address listed on the Site.
14. Choice of Law
The laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein shall govern as to the interpretation, validity and effect of this agreement notwithstanding any conflict of laws provisions or your domicile, residence or physical location. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario in any action or proceeding instituted under or related to this agreement.
(1) All information submitted to the LawyerLoops via the Site shall be deemed and remain the property of the LawyerLoops and the LawyerLoops shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or other techniques contained in information provided to the LawyerLoops through the Site or sent through e-mail for the purposes of operating LawyerLoops and future LawyerLoops events.
(2) You agree that any information submitted for inclusion at the Site does not infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any third parties and you grant the LawyerLoops a right to provide access to the information from the Site. You warrant that any software submitted to the LawyerLoops shall be free of computer viruses.
16. Not a Legal Substitute
LAWYERLOOPS IS NEITHER A LAWYER, NOR SUBSTITE LAW FIRM AND SHALL NEVER BE CONSTRUED AS PROVIDING LEGAL ADVICE AND IT SHALL NEVER FORM A SOLICITOR CLIENT RELATIONSHIP.
By using LawyerLoops you expressly agree to the following:
All information provided on LawyerLoops is not legal advice, LawyerLoops is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of LawyerLoops. The lawyer listings on LawyerLoops are paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by LawyerLoops or any approved or authorized lawyer referral service. LawyerLoops and it's representatives are not parties to, have no involvement or interest in, make no representations or warranties as to, and have no responsibility or liability with respect to any communications, transactions, interactions, disputes or any relations whatsoever between you and any lawyer, user, person or organization. You must conduct any necessary, appropriate, prudent or judicious investigation inquiry, research or due diligence with respect to your interactions with a lawyer, user, person or organization. You expressly agree to indemnify and hold LawyerLoops and it's representatives harmless from and against any third-party claim cause of action, demand or damages related to or arising out of your interactions with a lawyer, user, person or organization. This indemnification obligation includes payment of any lawyer fees incurred by LawyerLoops or it's representatives.
© LAWYERLOOPS INC. All rights reserved. This Site is owned by LAWYERLOOPS INC. who has no liability for any content whatsoever on or related to this web site, except as set forth in the terms and conditions.
Article : Hire the best legal expert for your personal injury case read more
Article : Seeking Personal Injury Legal Advice for Car Accident Cases read more
Article : What Can A Georgia Car Accident Lawyer Do To Strengthen Your Compensation Claim? read more
Article : 3 Reasons to Hire a Car Accident Lawyer read more
Article : Role of Personal Injury Lawyer Macon read more
Article : Choose personal injury lawyers in Georgia for obtaining workers compensation read more
Article : Boating and Alcohol Just Don't Mix read more
Article : How to Prove a Car Accident Case read more
Article : Free Case Evaluation read more
Article : Personal Injury Attorney Santa Rosa Helps Victims To Get Justice read more
Classified : The May Firm read more
North Metro Litigators New Branch at Woodstock read more
Berry Law Offices New Branch at Princeton read more
Basic Profile : Law Offices of Lemuel A. Carlos read more
Basic Profile : Moody & Stanford read more
Basic Profile : Doolittle Legal LLC read more
Basic Profile : Gordon & Hess PLC read more
Basic Profile : Hill & Watchko read more
Basic Profile : Ken Devaney Attorney at Law read more
Basic Profile : Dannenbaum Law Firm read more
Basic Profile : Steven Owsley read more
Basic Profile : Vasquez Law Group read more
Basic Profile : Isaacson Schiowitz & Korson LLP read more